Wednesday, July 20, 2011

94 lexus ball joint broke off and cauased me to wreck?

if you know anything about the air shocks in these types of cars plz help. I am 22 yr old girl and know nothing about cars so like a dummy I bought this car a few months ago, there were no light on the dash, like check engine abs or any of that, except a blinking light that said height h1. I didnt think anything of it really. later I noticed u can adjust the height by a switch in the car (high or normal) when I switched them nothing really happened. later I notcied the driver side was tilted downwads and it was obvious. soon after this I wrecked on my way to work. the tire bent completely inwards breaking the ball joint. I had this fixed but not the air things. did this happenes because of something to do with the height control? could it happen again? and does anyone know the cost of fixing this? I am just nervoys of this whole thing repeating. thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment