Thursday, July 21, 2011

I need a extreme makeover mother of eleven?

how about biograpying my life and where i came from and what i went threw as a child and still now i bet mob wives and kate plus eight couldn't walk a day in my shoes not saying it was all bad it was a;so some good times i raised my self since i was ten i graduated from high school and it was on time but i didn't make it to the prom i have done hair for 20 r better and life guarded and have a few skeleton's in the closet but i want woman all to know that i now a diabetic with major heart scare i had to have surgery in my heart could of been worse and struggling to keep the bills up cause i am a single parent and trying to work and have no home to call our own and i once had my own beauty shop and recording studio by the hatter mostly police here in saint louis is a mess but i wish i hade a house to call our own please sall me at 314-285-4763r u can call my cousin sharron caldwell at 314-680-1041thanks for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment