Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hair flicks inwards at ends?

I have layers in my hair and I dont like the way it flicks, just keep straightening over the same parts.. my hair stays pretty much dead straight now because i straighten it a lot and its just decided to stay. GHDs are good for keeping your hair straight.. so okay your hair flicks inwards, straighten it outwards? then it will be dead straight.. might take you a while to get it straight and for it to stay straight but the longer you take doing your hair and the more patient you are with it then the more it will start to go the way you want it to and stay that way. trust me, i mean i had a friend with naturally curly hair but she started off by spending so much time on her hair it done her head in and it never stayed straight.. but i saw her just the other day and her hair was dead straight she said that it stays that way lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment