Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Will I make it through boot camp for the Navy?

I'm barely running a mile. But I can run a mile. I weight 153 and I'm 5'4. I can do 15 push ups and 45 sit ups. I have a month and a week left before I leave for boot camp. I've been running and working out everyday. And once I tell someone I'm leaving for boot camp they always seem to discourage me with 'stories' that they have heard. I kinda did not want to go to Navy but I feel that I have no choice since I live and a small town and I don't want to go to college and pay back loans for a while. I wanna prepare myself mentally, emotionally, and physically for boot camp. But I have no idea what I'm running into. So tell me what to expect. Btw, my recruiter is not the best in the world and he always bullshits me on questions or dodge them completely. So that's why I'm writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment