Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grotesque ww2 activities?

I know alot...alot about ww2 and the nazis.there are a couple of interesting things I found out mabe you can dispel or prove some of these myths. I heard that at the ss order castle of wevelsburg himmler had a chair made out of the bones of the camp victims beside the castle. It said in a book the spine was the back of the chair, the pelvis was the seat and legs were the legs of he chair. Ect. Also himmler kept a chamber full of the camp victims skeletons, there was something else I read it said hitler and himmler both had a copy of mein kampf bound in human skin. Now this next thing I think everyone heard about, it's the lampshade made out of human skin, patches of tanned skin used as a tattoo sheet, bars of soap made out of fat, and ss storm jackets made out of skin, these were supposedly found at camp dachau and camp buchenwald. I already know that cannibalism took place on the eastern front.

No comments:

Post a Comment